Sunday, February 24, 2008

Phoenix vs. Detroit 2/24/08

So I figured I'll watch the Suns vs. Pistons game since this game has big implications on the Lakers ranking. I also figured it was going to be a good game, but it wasn't.. it was a complete blow out. The final score was 116-86. I can't believe the Suns got blown out that much on their home court. Being a Laker fan, I felt kinda bad when Shaq got booed by the crowd after missing a lay up. But on the other hand, I figured hey if we get a win tonight against Seattle then we'll be 1 game ahead of Phoenix and will be the #1 team all by ourselves. So I didn't feel THAT bad. Heh...
In 4 hours, the Lakers will be playing and I can't wait to see another blow out. Let's do this!!!!


Let's extend the win streak to 8 and the longest of the year...

No comments: