Sunday, February 24, 2008

Is Kobe The Best? Who Cares...

Well that question is often asked by many several sources and frankly I don't really care. All I'm concerned about is the fact that he is growing up to be an excellent team leader and is actually playing TEAM basketball. Three years ago, if you mentioned Kobe in the same sentence as TEAM I would probably laugh at your face. But I believe the losing years have been a positive reinforcement into this man. He now knows how it feels to lose and since he first felt how it was on the top, that gives him more of a driving force to get back up there.
He actually wants the TEAM to win and not for HIM to win and it shows. Watching the lakers vs clippers game last night, Kobe wasn't too concerned about getting shots for himself, he was much more concerned with getting everyone else involved. Of course when it comes down to it, and when his team needs it, he will take over the game and showcase the skills we all know he has.
So is he the best player in the NBA right now?? Like I said I don't care.. but in my humble opinion he may not be best individual player but he is the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER of the 2007-2008 season.

No comments: